Before the close of 2022, we will have a shovel in the ground and will begin construction on our K-Town Project, a project that will bring sustainable wrap around services to our clients.
- Over 20 residential beds for clients facing housing insecurity
- Workforce Development + Job Training
- Holistic Restorative Programs
With over $10 million dollars committed to the project, we don’t anticipate the need for a full-blown capital campaign. Therefore, we are inviting those close to the history and work of LCLC to give operational support towards the spaces throughout our new building to be dedicated in your name.
Building Dedication Levels:
- $1,000 Violence Prevention Brick
- $5,000 Distinguished Donor Wall
- $10,000 Legacy Parking Spot
- $25,000 Tree of Justice in Courtyard
- $50,000 Restorative Justice Basketball Court
- $75,000 Dorm Room (20)
- $100,000 Department Room (4)
- $250,000 Specialty Room (4)
- $500,000 Floor (3)
- $2,000,000 Building (1)